Thursday, November 03, 2005

Social bookmarking: screencast information

We have been using del.icio.us for "social bookmarking."

Our video group is planning to use Camtasia for their project, and a blogger named Beth Kanter has been researching screencast software, including Camtasia.

To see what she has learned, you can check her del.icio.us bookmarks on screencasting. If you had questions, you could link back to her blog and send her an email.

As we have said, you can use the Net to find helpful people as well as information. Herbert Simon once told me he "kept most of what he knows stored in colleague's heads."

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about your project? I'd love to learn what *you* discover about screencasting! I'm finding myself very addicted to it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,

    A group of students is going to make some screencasts based on an online programming course I have created. They were planning to use Camtasia since I have it and they knew about it. We were unaware of the others, so I asked them to read your research, which was very helpful -- thanks!

    Hopefully they will let you know they learn after the project is complete.

    ReplyDelete